Tuesday 9 February 2010

Protein Kinase A

Not much to update on this week. Feeling revitalised and optimistic about the upcoming semester! The timetable is good, and I have plenty of things to look forward to, including a friends birthday party on the weekend. Today I have been a super busy bee, and have written another 2 pages of my dissertation! That brings the total to 5. Out of 60. Hmm. Anyway, look, I drew a beautiful picture in word to explain the action of PKA in melatonin synthesis...

2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Nothing to do with science but I'm just listening to the first hour of Sounds of Europe on GU2's Listen Back and grinning like a complete nutcase because you mentioned me again :))) and my close personal Melodifestivalen-qualifying-friend - "him and her are like that" ha ha!!! Yes I hope I can get to meet him again next month!! Anyway I'm absolutely thrilled he got through and delighted that he's made a lot of new fans through it all. I suppose he is still thought of as 'indie' in Sweden which is quite funny as I've never really thought of him that way.

And now "Take You Home" - still totally love that song and very disappointed that boring Didrik-Tangent-Thingy beat them :( oh well I suppose he's quite decent looking so that's some consolation I guess.

(By the way it's nice to have 'listen back' working again as it didn't work for me for a couple of weeks when I missed the show)

Keira said...

Didrik-Tangen-thingy, hehe. I like that term. Luckily Rach's obsession with him seems to have depleted somewhat of late. I don't think I could take much more! I am still sad for A1, but hoping an album will follow soon anyway. And I'm so glad for Salem. We tried to find a copy of the song to play on the show but couldn't find a decent version. Might have to play one of his others in the meantime. So glad to hear your still listen (and enjoying!) the show :)