Tuesday 30 March 2010

Wise Words

Some people are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred. Love them anyway. If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway. If your are successful you win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Honesty makes you vulnerable. Be honest anyway. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway. People really need help but may attack you if you help them. Help them anyway. Give the world the best you have and you'll get kicked back down. Give the world the best you've got anyway.

4 comments:

Raquelita said...

Where's that from?

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

I want to know too!

Just so lovely and inspirational.

Keira said...

It'll ruin it if I tell you, but I just found in as the 'about me' description on a random person's facebook page. I thought it was so nice though, that I decided to type it up on here to share :)

Raquelita said...

My favourite thing on a Facebook page is "Be quiet, unless your speech be better than silence".Quite obvious whose page that comes from,but a lot of people at university could do worse than take notice of it.