Tuesday 12 October 2010

We've Gotta Go Back Marty!

Last night I went to the cinema to see the rerelease of Back to the Future. A very good film, and 25 years on is still good fun and stands up well against the current crop of films. Honestly we couldnt find anything else to watch at our cinema so we made the 30minute trip to the bigger cinema outside of town in order to see this one. I think we made the right choice. Michael J Fox is a great little actor and I love watching films from when big actors started out (Johnny Depp in Nightmare on Elms Street being another classic). I havent seen any of the sequels but I think I might have to hunt down some copies. If you havent seen the first (which I cant imagine how you could have missed it) you should difinitely give it a chance.

No comments: