Saturday 22 May 2010

Weekly Weight Update

I know I missed a week again. I had to work on my weigh-in night, and so had to go a fortnight. Which always spells disaster. I put on 2lb. So was 4lb from target and rather annoyed with myself. So last week I was determined to shift it again. And I did! I lost 2.5lb this week, meaning I'm now only 1.5lb from target. I also only have one week left at my Guildford group, and so would really love to reach target here rather than at a group back home since these are the people who have shared 'my journey'. So my determination has continued to this week. I will reach my 3stone target by wednesday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It can't really have effect, I believe this way.
check 2 | look here | you may 2 nice 6 | check 7 | this 6 look 3 | check here