Saturday 1 May 2010

Weekly Weight Update

Ok, so its been quite a few weeks since I updated, but for the sake of consistency, I'm sticking with the title. It was easter and my birthday a few weeks back and I managed to put on a wacking 4.5lb in two weeks :/ But I was prepared for it and knew I'd go straight back on the wagon when I got back to Guildford. Which I did. In the last 3 weeks I've lost 6.5lb. Which takes me to a grand total of 2st 12lb! Just 2lb to go to reach my initial target of 3 stone. I set that target not thinking I'd actually get here (me and diets never have a particularly lasting relationship...). So now I'm here I'm so pleased with myself. But also aware that given how well I'm getting on with it, I can happily keep going. So I have set myself a new target of another stone to reach 4 stone total loss. Depending on how that goes, I might go for a bit more. But its early days yet. That just shows you how hiddeously overweight I was that I can loose up to 6 stone to reach a healthy BMI. Not that I put much value in BMI's but still... I'm determined not to give up just yet :)

1 comment:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Congratulations! You've done really well so far - the hard work is really paying off. As long as you set yourself a realistic target, then I'm sure you'll go on to even greater heights (or losses!)